TV Show + Brazil + fetish = U tell me!

vorleger

Mar 10, 2003
Germany
Visit site
Fantastic!!!! I am very horny now. (Okay, I didn´t understand any word)

I Germany there is a smilar show called "Frauentausch" but the women are not so fascinating as the lady from brazil.

Great!
Thank you
vorlege

Aug 13, 2002
Tallahassee, FL
Visit site
Someone PLEASE translate this. footboy101, I'm wondering the same thing, why the hell can't we have this kind of exposure in the U.S.

Gotta go now, still gotta finish watching this clip, and hope I don't make a mess by tha computer.

betim

Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
Naja! um dia eu apareco no valhala.
Sou doido pra ir lá também uma noite!
Invejo SP fortemente por causa desse lugar!
Someone PLEASE translate this. footboy101, I'm wondering the same thing, why the hell can't we have this kind of exposure in the U.S.

Gotta go now, still gotta finish watching this clip, and hope I don't make a mess by tha computer.
I can try to translate that, i just don´t know how to creat a subtitle... :(

femalerug

Aug 10, 2002
Rio
Visit site
This is at Brazil. At the beginning, thet´re talking about wife´s exchange. Simone, the Naja Queen, and her husband/slave, the bald and very ugly guy. They say they´re normal people, but the other wife will think they´re freaks. And that´s what happen. Most of the time the bald guy is saying the "new" wife is very annoying. This woman doesn´t like trampling at all, she would be sick if her son was into this, and she thinks that all they do at the club is very boring.
It´s much better just watch, don´t care about the talking.