UPDATES FROM FEMDOMFOTO.de ---->

subby

Master Of Photography
Dec 9, 2002
www.femdomfoto.de
dear ladies and gentlemen,

its time again to celebrate a new big jubilee on our majorsite femdomfoto.de cuz we reached today the next 10000-images-online-frontier!

femdomfoto.de contains now from 12-07-2011:

- OVER 30000 CLASS-A-IMAGES, all viewable as single images or downloadable as zipfiles!
- 517 videoclips with a total runningtime of over 42 hours!
- 88 dominant and beautiful ladies!
- 1445 updates so far!

so as usual we like to say thanks to our members, customer, visitors and also to all of you spending a comment or feedback here in our threads!

thanx a lot! without you this would not be possible!

----

today and tomorrow we add the latest clip with strict teacheress swetlana on femdomfoto.de and a new imageset of cruel equestrienne florence!

best regards
subby

handtrampled

Sep 30, 2006
:beer::beer: Yes, congratulations Subby! Thanks for all your wonderful pics here!

And, looking at marvellous beautiful Swetlana I stll have a lot to learn! ;-) Well, you don't hear me complain! :p

subby

Master Of Photography
Dec 9, 2002
www.femdomfoto.de
thnx to ya all. and i have to say without you here it would not be the same. okay...i am making money (but not nearly as much as those producers who are doing "hard stuff"...), but i always like to show something for free...its a pleasure and an honour to me!

----

today we are glad to show a new clip with miss leni from our friends from sado-ladies.com!

tomorrow we have a new set with jenna dee and cassidy!

best regards
subby

Jul 6, 2011
:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :dance: :dance: absolutly love the lady in the riding outfit, and would so lvoe to be her carpet. awsome love the heels on the other lady and love those outfits. awsome man thanks

subby

Master Of Photography
Dec 9, 2002
www.femdomfoto.de
thnx my friend! its always a pleasure to me!

---

next two updates with a new clip of lady angelina today and a new set with biggi bardot tomorrow!

best regards
subby

subby

Master Of Photography
Dec 9, 2002
www.femdomfoto.de
to be honest, i was myself very impressed of this...she is absolutely gorgeous...

thnx my friend!

next updates with empress victoria and her maid today in a new clip!

520 CLIPS WITH A TOTAL-RUNNINGTIME OF OVER 43 HOURS ARE ONLINE NOW!!!

also we have a new set with beautiful la pincesa!

best regards
subby

subby

Master Of Photography
Dec 9, 2002
www.femdomfoto.de
next 2 updates featuring a new clip with mia mane dressed in tight latex and a new set with strict teacheress lady alicia!

OVER 30110 CLASS-A-IMAGES ONLINE NOW!

best regards
subby

Jul 6, 2011
very awsome ladys, so lovly. so love the next to lady pic, the lady with the whip and those spiked heels. wow would enjoy being under them. and i would so enrolll in lady alicia class. wow thanks :clap: :thumbsup2: :clap: :thumbsup2: :dance: :dance:

subby

Master Of Photography
Dec 9, 2002
www.femdomfoto.de
next updates:

we have the latest clip of miss shiva online now on femdomfoto.de

tomorrow we have a new set with biggi bardot!

i dont want to leave without giving you notice of our actual clip on clips4sale, which is a must-buy if you are into real severe hard faceslapping! dont miss that one!

the whole clip

best regards
subby

subby

Master Of Photography
Dec 9, 2002
www.femdomfoto.de
handtrampled, i am working with cold angel for a few years now and i have to say that she is getting harder and harder... as you may seen before we made a few handtramplingclip and i think i can take something...but i never get handtrampled so harsh by a women like cold angel did.... :)

thnx also to you tramplefootluver!!!

---

more updates for today and tomorrow is showing a new clip with empress victoria and a new set with irina!

we wish all viewers a wonderful "holy evening" tomorrow!

best regards
subby

subby

Master Of Photography
Dec 9, 2002
www.femdomfoto.de
next 2 updates...

1.) new (actionclip) with lady xenia (part 2 of 3) is now also online on femdomfoto.de!

2.) dominant lady no 90 (!!!) added. lets welcome natural dom (yes...she is indeed!)

LAETITIA

of course we wish all customers, fans, vistitors, commentators and guests all the best for xmas!

subby