Used by your ex

Jun 29, 2003
Alabama
Visit site
Anyone else like the idea of being used by there ex? Even though she may be seeing someone else I still would like to be used at her feet. I would love being her floor or footstool at the movies while they enjoyed the movie together. She wears flip flops a good bit especially in the warmer weather. Nothing quite like laying face up under her and having my face flattened out under her flip flops and maybe even licking the bottoms of them while they kiss and enjoy one another. I have not tried or done this but absolutely love the idea of being under her car with her feet at the pedals. Not so sure if it would be better if she knew or maybe didn't know. I do know it could turn out bad for me under there but still the feeling is such a rush and turn on. I know this because she has done it with me before more than a few times the car running and she would put it in reverse holding the brake with both feet and we would start kissing. I could only imagine the feeling of being under her car with them doing that his hand on her thigh just under her skirt and her feet on the pedals. Just wondering if anyone else has similar feeling or maybe I have just lost it or I just really like being used at her feet..

Attachments

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Many years ago I had a GF who trampled me & use me as a footrest. As GF/BF we were not really compatable, as friends we were so we kept in touch. After some time she menmtioned that she missed trampling me & using me as a footrest, she also missed having her feet massaged. Of course I had missed her feet too. We spent quite a bit of time chilling out and often indulged in footplay, footplay and nothing more. Sadly, we've lost touch.

I've been used by a couple of Lesbians - one of them was bi & actually enjoyed trampling and the other one was a real man-hater. I had the pleasure of being trampled by both individually and by both together when they were making out. Also been used as a footrest by both of them and being totally ignored for a whole evening.

I've often thought about being a cuckold and would I ? The answer is yes, I'd like to try it.

Not quite answered your questions, but sort of similar.

Jun 29, 2003
Alabama
Visit site
Yes I agree with you being used under them while they make out would be a huge turn on. If she happen to park on me in some way holding the brake with her feet and things led to them making out there would be no way for me to get out from under them while they enjoy each other. Talk about being used and ignored and in pain while they have such pleasure. Nothing quite like the feeling of being used at her mercy when she is also being pleased between her legs. She for the most part keeps lotion on her legs and feet so they always smell so nice. Guess you could say she could control me with her feet and I would let her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2002
india
Visit site
Many years ago I had a GF who trampled me & use me as a footrest. As GF/BF we were not really compatable, as friends we were so we kept in touch. After some time she menmtioned that she missed trampling me & using me as a footrest, she also missed having her feet massaged. Of course I had missed her feet too. We spent quite a bit of time chilling out and often indulged in footplay, footplay and nothing more. Sadly, we've lost touch.

I've been used by a couple of Lesbians - one of them was bi & actually enjoyed trampling and the other one was a real man-hater. I had the pleasure of being trampled by both individually and by both together when they were making out. Also been used as a footrest by both of them and being totally ignored for a whole evening.

I've often thought about being a cuckold and would I ? The answer is yes, I'd like to try it.

Not quite answered your questions, but sort of similar.
This is a thought I am having off late...To be used by a man and his girl while they romance and go about doing their stuff.I am not gay and never thought of having sex with a man but I have dreamt about footworship gents/girls/couples.Maybe one day I will get to live that fantasy.

jamiessalve

May 24, 2012
Anyone else like the idea of being used by there ex? Even though she may be seeing someone else I still would like to be used at her feet. I would love being her floor or footstool at the movies while they enjoyed the movie together. She wears flip flops a good bit especially in the warmer weather. Nothing quite like laying face up under her and having my face flattened out under her flip flops and maybe even licking the bottoms of them while they kiss and enjoy one another. I have not tried or done this but absolutely love the idea of being under her car with her feet at the pedals. Not so sure if it would be better if she knew or maybe didn't know. I do know it could turn out bad for me under there but still the feeling is such a rush and turn on. I know this because she has done it with me before more than a few times the car running and she would put it in reverse holding the brake with both feet and we would start kissing. I could only imagine the feeling of being under her car with them doing that his hand on her thigh just under her skirt and her feet on the pedals. Just wondering if anyone else has similar feeling or maybe I have just lost it or I just really like being used at her feet..
I had the same exact fantasies and have done them with a previous ex and now my current ex. The only thing I dont like about stuff like that, once you experience it normal foot worship seems fairly boring after experiencing cuckold foot worship. Both of my ex's enjoyed foot worship when it was just the two of us, but seeing how much more they enjoyed it when they had a new man next to them while their old discarded one was under their feet, well I cant even describe how much more they enjoyed it (and ofcourse how much more I enjoyed it) I am an emotional masochist though, and combining that with my foot fetish is a perfect match for me.
I cant say for sure, but if someone who is not an emotional masochist and who is not into the humiliation of that were to experience cuckold foot worship I dont think they would enjoy it as much as those who do. Who knows though, they may discover they love it (I always had fantasies but once I experienced them I became way more addicted and obsessed) so maybe someone who is neutral to that would enjoy it a lot more then they think, and people like us who enjoy that or have fantasies of that enjoy it even more then they ever thought possible.

P.S. The rush of laying under the feet of your ex while she watches a movie and makes out with her new man and ignores you is amazing and if you ever have the chance I highly recommend it (just make sure to get there early and in the back row, we did that once when others were at the end of the row and got kicked out for distracting other customers...) As for them parked ontop of you and making out, I've also done that and honestly I was in so much pain I had a hard time enjoying it. That changed after Sara drove off me and got out all flustered and used up. As she walked back to me with a smile on her face all while I was nearly paralyzed from the pain, that was hot. Then she stepped on my face as she rubbed in how much she enjoyed the power rush of knowing I was suffering under her car while she had passionate sex with the man she loved, well that was all it took to make it all worth it! But just be careful, we did that with me being in a ditch so the car didnt have to climb up my side to get onto my stomach, I think it would kill you if they drove up while you were laying on concrete or grass without being in a ditch.

Last edited: