Victory poses and male humiliation

May 15, 2006
Femalerug,I love our posts,I'm a big fan of Victory Feet pics and I just wanted to say thanks for all the fantastic victory poses in your many posts!

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Thankyou once again Femalerug for those mind blowing pictures, all of the girls are PHENOMINAL and I love their hot Victory Poses, like they really mean it, I would have to say that they are the PREMIER SITES TODAY and just continue to get better and better, Thanks for sharing with us and Have a Great Day.

femalerug

Aug 10, 2002
Rio
Visit site
Thanks everybody for the very good feedback. Now some pics from www.foot-fantasies.com - these pics are not new, since the site is no longer active.

Instead, the name drives you to another site, underherfeet.com. Does someone know this site? This site is very poor in information and preview. I wouldn´t join this site by now, due to lack of information.

femalerug

Aug 10, 2002
Rio
Visit site
Question for Thommy

Nice pic, Arrakeen. Look forward for your URL.

I have a question for Thommy, from www.trample4you.com
When I went to your clip store, I saw a banner showing 3 beautiful girls doing vic poses. But I didn´t find any clip or pics with these girls. Can you please tell me the URL?

These pics are from Thommy´s pic store. They are all there: http://images4sale.com/store/2051 - just making things easier. The first one is the .gif that I mentioned before.