Video Idea

Do you like the idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fcushion

Jul 11, 2002
USA
Ok i got a crazy idea for a video its also a little funny see what everyone thinks of it.
First you see a guy walking into a hotel room, and he meets this thin little good looking hot mistress. He tells her he's up for any thing, she turns and says "thats great" with an evil grin. Well she then she tells the guy strip down to your boxers and lay down on the bed with your head at the end, and facing up. Now she starts tying the guy up tightly to the bed, were he can't move even if he tried. She asks him sure you'll take any thing I give you. He says just as long it doesn't invovle you putting any thing inside me, sure. She agress and puts a blind fold on him, she tells him sit tight don't make a noise.
This is were it gets interesting .... She keeps talking to him telling make sure your ready, she walks to the door, and lets in a bigger girl who is about 300 or so, extremly well built. So now the bigger girl put her full weight in sitting on his face and stays there for a few minutes, then lets him breath and the smaller girl ask how was that, he say "my god girl your a heavy one i would never beable to tell by your size" she asks you ready for some more he says " i don't think i can take it" and the big girl sits again and now the smaller girl sits on her lap adding more weight, you can hear the guy screaming underneath and trying to get out .. they give him a few minutes, get up, the guy is begging no more and the skinny girl says "NO, now you have to take and shut up the hell up". they do do all differnt stuff to him forward, reverse facesit, boob smothers, etc.. now she gets ready to let him go and the big girl steps out. She takes off his mask and only sees her..

OK I'm not good at writing but I think that would be freaking hallarious, please producers take my idea and run with it.... maybe some one can do it for real and record it because I think it would be super funny, espcially if he doesn't like big girls .. I love um but thats just me.
:thumbsup2:

Jul 29, 2006
not really my cup of tea, but it is certainly a different idea I am sure at least one of the fine producers that browse this forum will go for. Let's see if one bites eh?

sabbels

♥ to feel her weight
Dec 16, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Concretehead2, I like your idea :thumbsup: Especially the scenario of having a BBW sitting on a face with a smaller girl on top of her, sitting or standing on her lap, to add some extra weight to his face. I think I only saw this scenario once with Amazon Amanda.

Well, I think meanwhile I can call myself a producer, with my little clipstore. I started out with BBW content and soon I'll come back to the roots. In near future I'll have a shoot with a nice woman with even 400+ lbs. But since it is our first shoot there will be only the two of us. But maybe in future it's possible to have a shoot with her and another woman. I'm open for that idea.

Fcushion

Jul 11, 2002
USA
if you could find a guy who really thinks that he's going to be sat on by a small girl .. and not fake it .. i think it would be haliours ...

Fcushion

Jul 11, 2002
USA
no but i mean like a guy who really doesn't know much about facesitting so they would really fight... be so funny