We need another good BBW facesitter and squasher!

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
Hey folks! Obviously, the forum is in a transitional period and we are making some changes - for the better we hope!

I am looking for a BBW into the niches this forum promotes the most, ie facesitting, squashing, human furniture, trampling, foot domination, etc

We can only take so many at once so if you are interested, please let me know. You need to update relatively often if you are planning on it. :)

Thanks!

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
Hey John, I also vote for another BBW model, but I got another question I didn't want to make a whole new thread about. Is the search function ever going to get implemented/fixed?
I enjoy the site anyway, it would just make it easier to find certain stories instead of having to use google all the time and then not getting half of the expected results.
Keep up the good work!

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
Hey John, I also vote for another BBW model, but I got another question I didn't want to make a whole new thread about. Is the search function ever going to get implemented/fixed?
I enjoy the site anyway, it would just make it easier to find certain stories instead of having to use google all the time and then not getting half of the expected results.
Keep up the good work!
I have been unable to repair that part of the DB. I have someone else working on it, though!

We actually got a response on this post and I'm working on it now. I will let you guys know as soon as it's in full production mode!