What celebrity would you like a scat shower from?

Sep 6, 2014
Not too many celebrities make my toilet slave urges kick in. They need to have: 1. Pretty feminine face. 2. Gorgeous round ass, and more importantly: 3. Facial features that reveal a strong, egotistical personality. A pretty face with sweet altruistic features doesn't work for me as a toilet mistress.

May 15, 2006
Kate Beckinsale. She is gorgeous. Plus she also fills one of my other fantasies of being the victim of a beautiful female vampire. (Selene from underworld)

Aug 23, 2009
Michigan
Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Maybe even as she is on Veep, with her filthy mouth and superior/entitled attitude. She can boss me around all day. I would be her real life Gary lol

Mar 7, 2018
Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Maybe even as she is on Veep, with her filthy mouth and superior/entitled attitude. She can boss me around all day. I would be her real life Gary lol
Finally someone sees the world as I am :)
I can imagine her being extremely cruel with her smile, Elaine big cigar in mouth. Every type of femdom with her.

Other:
Gillian Anderson
Katey Sagal
Olivia Wilde
Yvonne strahovsky
Rosamund Pike
Lisa Edelstein
Lana Headey
Sophia Turner
Kaley Cuoco
Famke Jensen
Eliza Dushku
Drew Barrymore

Sons

Oct 26, 2018
There are many but these are the ones I'd do anything to be their human-toilet.
Maria Sharapova - The best legs of all time in sports history and a very dominant/confident woman
Chloe Moretz - I get so weak every time i come across to her closeup face photo. There is something so dominant on her face, u can feel it.
Jessica Alba and Gal Gadot - Both are flawless beauties and It'd be a privilege eating their shit.
Ariel Winter - That ass!
Maria Menounos - Magnicifent natural ass.
Genie Bouchard - Bratty, gorgeous pro tennis player.
I could add many more names. Anyone who is interested to talk about this topic, just PM me, please.

Jan 5, 2009
You guys are all picking movie stars, recording artists and models, and I’m with you on just about every one, but the woman who has gotten famous for actually shitting into men’s mouths is the one I want to crawl under. Mistress Michelle of Berlin Scatqueens is just awesome and if I go to her, I actually have a shot at serving as her toilet. This is a woman who enjoys shitting in men’s mouths. She doesn’t need convincing. She’s not going to call the police and have me hauled away. She can actually turn fantasy into reality. I pick her.

Sons

Oct 26, 2018
You guys are all picking movie stars, recording artists and models, and I’m with you on just about every one, but the woman who has gotten famous for actually shitting into men’s mouths is the one I want to crawl under. Mistress Michelle of Berlin Scatqueens is just awesome and if I go to her, I actually have a shot at serving as her toilet. This is a woman who enjoys shitting in men’s mouths. She doesn’t need convincing. She’s not going to call the police and have me hauled away. She can actually turn fantasy into reality. I pick her.
That's a good point. This one also is more realistic that way. I mean to eat shit from a woman. How about Lady Chantal or Lady Domi from ScatQueenBerlin? They are 2 of my faves are extremely merciless. Their 1 hour price is € 300. Ever considered visiting some real pro? It's one of my future plans.

Apr 11, 2007
AMEN BROTHER YOUR ONE LUCKY FELLOW!!!