What do Real Men Drink?

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
The answer, of course, is Jack Daniels...

I have been forced to drink Grey Goose on the blasphemous occasions when an establishment has not ordered enough bottles of JD...

Oct 2, 2005
www.
Originally posted by John
The answer, of course, is Jack Daniels...

I have been forced to drink Grey Goose on the blasphemous occasions when an establishment has not ordered enough bottles of JD...

Jack Daniels?

Ptoi! :barf:

I guess that's good enough for you if you're on the front porch strummin' the theme from Deliverance.

Just kidding... Just kidding.

All you JD lovers can put down the torches and pitchforks now.

I don't go there often, but when I do, I prefer Maker's Mark.

One of the best small batch Bourbon's you can find anywhere is Booker's straight bourbon whiskey. 126 proof and possibly the best sipping whiskey I have yet tasted.

In actuality, I am more of a Scotch man myself when the time comes, and I love single malt, preferably Laphroaig 10 year.

I am far from a connoisseur mind you, these are just personal opinions, and lest you think I'm a snob, I much prefer a nice cold pint to bourbon.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2002
PacNW
Visit site
The chorus to an old song.

"I like beer. It makes me a jolly good fellow.
I like beer. It helps me unwind and sometimes it makes me feel mellow (makes him feel melllllloow)
Whiskey's too rough, champagne costs too much, and vodka puts my mouth in gear.
The little refrain, should help me explain,
as a matter of fact, I like beer.

Cheers!

Giblet

P.S. And not that mainstream goat piss either. See the smaller brewers for real beer.

Last edited:

trail

Dec 24, 2002
Norway
Here they would say "real man" drink what you might call hooch or moonshine ("hjemmebrent" =homeburned wine)

Myself I mostly drink beer and wine :beer: :eek: