What do the Lady's dream about?!!

Carpetbelly

Come get me footladies!
May 22, 2008
Hi...

I'd be fascinated to know if the lady's who post here have dreams about walking and trampling on guys or even other girls. Apart from my fetish for being trampled by girls I'm a bit of a blokey kind of bloke. I would love to know a little more about what goes on in the mind of a girl who is a willing trampler and takes any opportuinty to tread up and down on a lucky man carpet!!

So Ladies tell us about some of your trampling dreams! obscure, extreem or even just plain silly! If you don't dream about it that much perhaps you could tell us about some of the stompage situations you like to fantasize about and how far you might have gone in realizing a particular desire!:hornydevil:

vertago

Aug 26, 2002
Visit site
Carpetbelly great question!!! " what do the ladies dream about"??? .... Well me of course!!!!!!!!!!!! A man who is able to handle a lot and give a lot , but is yet undiscovered . Then they could keep me a secret for their own pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but maybe I misunderstood the ?

Last edited:

Mo7ah

Oct 8, 2006
i 'd be honoured lisa 2 be under ur feet even while u just wake up and ur hair in in a big mass u 'd be like a miss or beauty and angel 2 me i'm ur carpet @ any case if u ill , bad tempered and gonna smash me under ur shoes , or feeling nice and wanna dance over me , just use me @ any time and @ any case i'm urs :D ur hair is perfect 4 sure

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
i 'd be honoured lisa 2 be under ur feet even while u just wake up and ur hair in in a big mass u 'd be like a miss or beauty and angel 2 me i'm ur carpet @ any case if u ill , bad tempered and gonna smash me under ur shoes , or feeling nice and wanna dance over me , just use me @ any time and @ any case i'm urs :D ur hair is perfect 4 sure
Thank you Mr Mo7ah, how did you know my hair was a big mass in the morning? Lol.

I have a mind that I would probably dance on you in the morning rather than wake up in a bad temper, that is often at the end of the day in which you would find yourself lying on a big piece of plastic sheeting somewhere in the barn and me walking toward you wearing six inch heels!... Oh thank goodness for stress relief therapy!.. yummy! :D

Underherheels

Naughty Public School Boy
Jan 1, 2008
women dream of ... me.

make of that what you will. And Miss Lisalisa, i'm sure its not a mess its a .... temptress tangle. if anyone can squeeze that out with a woman dancing on their chest then they have my admirations

XD

Feb 20, 2003
London
Visit site
you would find yourself lying on a big piece of plastic sheeting somewhere in the barn and me walking toward you wearing six inch heels!... Oh thank goodness for stress relief therapy!.. yummy! :D
Ms Lisa, you do sound absolutely delightful. It would be an honour to provide stress releif for you in this way if there would be room for another to be chained down to the floor for you!

Carpetbelly

Come get me footladies!
May 22, 2008
Come on allready (my best American phrasiology) where are all the girls hiding!!!

Thank's to lisalisa for being a girl and replying to my thread!:bananadan

It's alright fellas, i like to hear your views and share your interests but I haven't been posting that much recently because there just doesn't seem to be that many ladies that post.

So Lisalisa. Apart from stomping up and down on us in your riding boots:eyebrows:, walking all over us with the tallest and sharpest stiletto's known to man:eek: and then trampling us all to death with a big horse:eek: is there anything else you quite like the idea of?!

I did once dream of being multi trampled chaos fashion by a hord of girls from a fitness class. In reality I probably would have been squashed flat:eek:. Good job i woke up really. I Guess one mans dream is another mans nightmare and vice versa!

Last edited:

Carpetbelly

Come get me footladies!
May 22, 2008
How i'd love to meet a lady like you

awwww...marcus (sluggs Marcus in the shoulder) I'm not always cruel....:) hehehe
Hi Ms. Sweet!:bananadan

Nice to make your aquaintence. And thanks for adding to my little thread.

I've noticed you on the net and visited your forum a couple of time's. You stand out from the crowd (or perhaps you stand on them!) I can tell you are a geinuine 110% trample Lady!!:hornydevil:

Red Carpets!! That could mean one of two things. A deisre for star-dom or the need to exact some sharp footed Fem-dom! May be it's both you are after.

Here's and idea for simulating spillage of a bit of vital life juice:

How about getting a white T-shirt and gluing a number of tommato Ketchup sachets to the inside of the front. Get a willing participant to put on the T-shirt, order him to lie down and walk all over his tummy and chest while the sachets burst under you feet! The red stuff will oooze throught the T-shirt and look like you've hurt him bad! Then you can pull the T-shirt off him and kick his red streaked body around till he begs you to stop or fakes passing out!!

Fun for you (if a bit messy!) and he gets to keep his ((red)) vital life Juce!!:eyebrows:

CB :)

Hi...

I'd be fascinated to know if the lady's who post here have dreams about walking and trampling on guys or even other girls. Apart from my fetish for being trampled by girls I'm a bit of a blokey kind of bloke. I would love to know a little more about what goes on in the mind of a girl who is a willing trampler and takes any opportuinty to tread up and down on a lucky man carpet!!

So Ladies tell us about some of your trampling dreams! obscure, extreem or even just plain silly! If you don't dream about it that much perhaps you could tell us about some of the stompage situations you like to fantasize about and how far you might have gone in realizing a particular desire!:hornydevil:
I dream about having a human carpet at home and always available to play (always), I love to trample, have my feet worshiped and licked.

Carpetbelly

Come get me footladies!
May 22, 2008
Latino ladies are beautiful

I dream about having a human carpet at home and always available to play (always), I love to trample, have my feet worshiped and licked.
Greetings Princess Cathy.

I've Just visited your homepage and your Destiny's profile.
It looks like i am honoured with recieveing your very first post on destiny's

I think i'd probably give my right arm to be your very own foot worshiper, servant and personal trample toy. Thanks for sharing your most ful-fillable fantasy with us!! What self respecting lover of ladies feet would'nt relish the vocation of worshiping and being trampled beneath the feet of a strong, attrative Latino woman such as yourself I ask myself!!:blush:

I cannot see you will have long to wait in ful-fillment of this desire

Kisses for your toes Carpetbelly :)

Last edited:

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
A few years ago I was asked to be part of a group of girls that were needed to participate in a certain film in which someone had dreamed up about getting himself trampled.

Unfortunately though, the film was dropped for various reasons, so I never had the chance to participate in the grand finale of what I thought would be a most hilarious and outrageous event!

I did however take part in a couple of the initial trials, because I was staying in London at the time and a couple of my friends down there were going to go along for a laugh so I tagged on!

I must admit, I had some quite vivid dreams about the trample afterwards, because it was so sadistically awesome and really stuck in my mind!

I believe they called it the merry-go-round and was supposed to have a large group of us walking around the edge of a marked out circle, on which we not only walked about four astride, but once all in the circle, would contain a continuous flow of people all walking around in a never ending group.
… We were also told that we could chatter amongst ourselves but not to look down in order that we tread normally!... Ho hum!... bet your bum we would anyway! Lol.

Anyway, this guy was going to be half buried along the track and would get squashed from head to toe as we all trod on him on our way around! (How you guys dream these things up I will never know)!

To be honest, I would have loved to have been part of this little venture when filmed for real, but it was deemed just a little too dangerous and the guy suddenly pulled out! (boo hoo! Lol).

However, the trials were great fun and although there was never the full impact of walking in a crowd and suddenly finding you have just stepped on a face, only to then see it disappear under the feet of all the girls behind, it was still pretty yummy all the same and I would not have missed it for anything!

The main problem I found was that when you walked normally, you missed the dam guy altogether half the time, or just caught him on his arm or something and found yourself speeding up to get round and have another go!

It was of course the face you counted as a bull’s eye and although he was bound up a little like an Egyptian mummy, you could feel when you had it directly under your shoe, because it not only squished about and wobbled a little, you could hear this eeeerg! As your weight moved over it, giving you a funny sensation like you had really crushed it hard! muahaha! Lol.

And hey, I know you were not supposed to look down, but you try doing it and not sneak a peek!
… Besides, I knew everyone else was peeping, because we all secretly gasped in amusement when someone heeled him or trod on him directly! Lol.

Anyway, I had dreams afterwards, because I kept thinking he was half buried in my kitchen floor.. as you do! And I felt a sadistic desire to go down in the middle of the night wearing my kitten heels and make myself a coffee!