What happened with the avatars?

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
Zonda:

Actually I don't know what happened to them. I came on Sunday morning and got a "database error" when I tried to navigate to this site. The next time I was able to reach this site, the avatars were gone.

So... sorry I couldn't be of more help but I imagine DU (the Administrator here) will let us know when he finds out something and we will share the info in the forums.

UN1

Cushnface

Aug 5, 2006
Some members have asked me to take it down because the picture gave them nightmares ;-)
I agree with Kenrug, that avatar was great! UN1, as you know from a previous thread, I'm now disabled. But I'm in constant touch with all friends from where I worked, and friends of my girlfriend at her job.

I started using the avatar and sending in emails to everyone at work, busting my best friend John, and putting in the subject line..."John M-----'s Baby Picture Found!

I got so many emails from everyone at work asking about that picture, and I've seen others sending it back and forth now......for two weeks it caused a slight uproar in our company's emails.....

Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
I agree with Kenrug, that avatar was great! UN1, as you know from a previous thread, I'm now disabled. But I'm in constant touch with all friends from where I worked, and friends of my girlfriend at her job.

I started using the avatar and sending in emails to everyone at work, busting my best friend John, and putting in the subject line..."John M-----'s Baby Picture Found!

I got so many emails from everyone at work asking about that picture, and I've seen others sending it back and forth now......for two weeks it caused a slight uproar in our company's emails.....
yeah, still doing the same thing with my friend's telecom company - he works there as an IT guy, i e-mailed him the pic (don't remember the tag i used) and it's still making rounds on their internal servers.

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
Hey Flipper:

Actually I don't even remember where to be honest. I typed some phrase into google like "goofy looking kid" or something along those lines.

As far as I am concerned, feel free to use it for anything you want. I don't own the rights and it certainly isn't my real childhood photo (thank god for small favors) :D