what kind of video do people want to see? angles/sitting/clothing etc...

Dec 2, 2015
I'll make a 2 hour video. Unfortunately I'll have to cut both our heads out the frame.

Should I be tied up? And literally she doesnt move while I force out! For air?

What about hair pulling? And slapping?
Maybe punch to the chest?

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
The thing that I hate in clips/vided is when the cameraperson tilts the camera - if I want to look at something sideways I can tilt my head or the monitor.

Also, I hate the "clack-clack" of a stills camera - apart from the intrusive noise it often makes the video jump.

Oh, & you can add to that background music/TV's on in the background & audible instructions from producers.

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
I'm a big fan of Femdom Army stuff in Reese videos. She is very violent and and slaps/punches forces the slave to smother.

I'm also a big fan of escalating bondage. Start with just sitting, slave tries to obey but then gets scared starts to struggle. Some pain compliance (the mentioned slaps/punches) goes on for a bit and then the Mistress brings bondage into it. Maybe rope, maybe duct tape, cuffs whatever. Smother again... again slave panics and gets air. Maybe escalate again to tighter bondage or stuffing the mouth with a gag of some kind.

Joe Chip

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
There's not enough head-in-pantyhose facesitting in an amateur setting. I want to see more of this by women wearing normal clothing, white panties, full back, natural or black pantyhose, domestic setting, close-ups.

Joe Chip

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
... also, how about head-in-panties too. I once saw a Japanese mistress and she facesat me first with head in pantyhose and then she eased my head into her knickers, it was fantastic. This would be good to see in a video too, again domestic setting, none of the femdom cliches.