What makes a good story?

Underherheels

Naughty Public School Boy
Jan 1, 2008
Hi Guys

So I've been a member of this forum for about 8 or so years, and over that time, I find the thing that keeps me coming back is the stories section (as well as all you lovely folks). I feel that even taking Sturgeon's Maxim (that 90% of everything is crud) into account, I feel that MDFF has some of the best creative story-writing minds, and when a story goes away, it cuts me up more than a clip-store or a series of photos.

I've even posted a few myself, of varying quality, but each represents an expression of a desire or thought of mine, they were cathartic and erotic to write, and i hope they were to read as well.

When I think on my favourite stories that were written by others though, I find that there are no real traits that unify what makes a 'good story' (asides from punctuation and grammar). I find as much joy in the Tenderness of Jack and Lucy as the chilliness of Dr Jill, MD; in the candid reality of those breathless real life stories as the extravagant fictions of Poreolight and Religious School (a personal favourite).

So, Subjectively, what do you all think makes a good story? Which stories hold a special place for you? Is there any genre or style that leaves you cold?

underman6

Jan 15, 2004
Norway
Visit site
A story in the name of trampling contains graphic and vivid realistic tales about people who lives life with many interesting happenings of this wonderfull fetisch. To add with this, is to have more focus on the tramplers than to the passive slavecarpet, that is of course an act of artistic balance to do that. And why, you may ask? Well, just make sence of women really enjoy and love to trample as a task for female domination.

To give you a lovely taste of what I mean. Perhaps somebody here remember the story "Lauras Lackey", page after page in the begining described a way a woman were dressing her up in front of a mirror, combs her hair and humming on a song. Now and then, she swapped clothes by walking about in her bedroom to find what she wants. She took her time.

Suddenly! To mark here now! A disturbing sound came from down the floor! Do I need to tell you more? :eyebrows:

The woman distracted of the noice coming from the humancarpet while being trampled and walked on? Are you complaining? I`m just in my barefeet! You can be glad I`m not wearing shoes.

Mymymy! Well, thats make my day and bananas!

Feb 3, 2008
It needs a slow build up and has to be somewhat believable. I hate reading stories that start off with "I was working in my office when all of a sudden my boss said 'worship my feet slave'."

underman6

Jan 15, 2004
Norway
Visit site
It needs a slow build up and has to be somewhat believable. I hate reading stories that start off with "I was working in my office when all of a sudden my boss said 'worship my feet slave'."
Word!

That is the woman isnt there and present in the story. There has to be reason why he is a footslave and why she is the active part and uses the slave with her feet and thats because she likes it. :)

hansderhans

Dec 14, 2002
Visit site
I would say a bad story repeats itself.

For example if its for the 20th time written how a slave licks some feet or something like that. At some point it is boring.,