What shoes do you enjoy

Apr 25, 2018
U.k
Hi fellow Trampled/Tramplers
was just wondering what are the most enjoyed high heel shoes worn for trampling and shoe/foot worship
personally i love Christain Louboutins SO Kate Black or Nude
so sexy feel nice on the skin toe cleveage is amazing
What you peeps think what do you prefer . f2e621418bd63a87d76d3fd62a1dd860--so-kate-nice-heels.jpg 738103_fr_pp.jpg

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I do like to see toe cleavage.

However, I don't really like prestine new footwear & prefer to be trampled with footwear that has a fair amount of "streetwear" & actually like heeltips that are worn down to the nailheads.

High heels? No thanks, I thoroughly hate the sight of them and find them unattractive, same with sandals/flipflops/sliders/wedges or feet in nylons.

It is socks or barefoot for me.
Or sneakers/trainers/runners, or anything flstsoled with little to no heel, like winterfootwear.
I do like an agressive thread, sure, but it just need to feel like a flstsoled type of footwear/boot.
I do like many styles, including goth.

Sorry, just answered the question in the thread subject. "Shoes".

Apr 25, 2018
U.k
I do like to see toe cleavage.

However, I don't really like prestine new footwear & prefer to be trampled with footwear that has a fair amount of "streetwear" & actually like heeltips that are worn down to the nailheads.
i agree shoes with a bit of wear in them feel a bit more dominant

Jun 5, 2011
Germany
shiny Boots with spike heels or Pumps with stiletto heels are the best on a womans foot for trampling. The heel should be around 2-3cm high, high heels are inconvenient for the women to wear and don't look that good. I also like the higher pressure under the kitten heels.

underman6

Jan 15, 2004
Norway
Visit site
Its not first time asking question like this about what we like. Why asking again and again and again? You see the pattern? Whats the point? Do we always need affirmation for what we like or not? Don`t you feel it all this nagging make you sick? Im just asking? :)

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Its not first time asking question like this about what we like. Why asking again and again and again? You see the pattern? Whats the point? Do we always need affirmation for what we like or not? Don`t you feel it all this nagging make you sick? Im just asking? :)
The OP has only been a member for a few months - whilst admitting it's a question that comes up from time to time it's a very valid one.

Why be negative (especially to a new member) when you can simply ignore the post & move on ?

underman6

Jan 15, 2004
Norway
Visit site
The OP has only been a member for a few months - whilst admitting it's a question that comes up from time to time it's a very valid one.

Why be negative (especially to a new member) when you can simply ignore the post & move on ?
Be negative?? Im not negative.... just asking about why, when I have heard lots others feeling kind of bored when questions like this appear. Even if the member is new, he or she have read a lot before about the forums. I think that is not an negative point of view. I just want to reflect on the issue about why we need so much confirmation about what we like.

There are many things that I ignore here on forums and just move on. But Im still a bit curious about the subject confirmation, because it is important if one needs a good life with ones kinky life. It concern me and Im pretty sure it does for others too.

And still, this forum is one for everybody to discuss important matter. So, I think I have done it right when put in some question, even if things might sounds negative or possitive. It shouldn`t be any problem even for new members. There is no harm done by asking on the subject. Perhaps the issue about confirmation get inside and people get reflect on it might help to understand others. If not, the discussion will continue and thats okey. I dont care anymore of what others like women to wear. I dont need that, Im still happy with my male friends on the scene who are in the same mind. The party will be much happier. If one like to go to kinky parties, not everone likes that, I know that too.

I feel everytime, Im on the scene to get trampled and the issue of what to wear on feet might destroy the nice session I will have. I know many women enjoy high heels and others prefer barefoot or flatshoes. The confirmation might end up in a bad trample session instead of one who could have been good.

Apr 25, 2018
U.k
Be negative?? Im not negative.... just asking about why, when I have heard lots others feeling kind of bored when questions like this appear. Even if the member is new, he or she have read a lot before about the forums. I think that is not an negative point of view. I just want to reflect on the issue about why we need so much confirmation about what we like.

There are many things that I ignore here on forums and just move on. But Im still a bit curious about the subject confirmation, because it is important if one needs a good life with ones kinky life. It concern me and Im pretty sure it does for others too.

And still, this forum is one for everybody to discuss important matter. So, I think I have done it right when put in some question, even if things might sounds negative or possitive. It shouldn`t be any problem even for new members. There is no harm done by asking on the subject. Perhaps the issue about confirmation get inside and people get reflect on it might help to understand others. If not, the discussion will continue and thats okey. I dont care anymore of what others like women to wear. I dont need that, Im still happy with my male friends on the scene who are in the same mind. The party will be much happier. If one like to go to kinky parties, not everone likes that, I know that too.

I feel everytime, Im on the scene to get trampled and the issue of what to wear on feet might destroy the nice session I will have. I know many women enjoy high heels and others prefer barefoot or flatshoes. The confirmation might end up in a bad trample session instead of one who could have been good.
You said its "just a question"
isn't that what i did, just asked a question ...
so what if its been asked before, Fashions and Trends change all the time
Peeps who like to be trampled try new things and explore their fetish why not share thats what forums are all about ...

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Peeps who like to be trampled try new things and explore their fetish why not share thats what forums are all about ...
Indeed & speaking personally my tastes have changed over time. When I was much younger & preferred hose & did not like barefeet, now, I prefer barefeet. I used to hate "clumpy" footwear, such as New Rocks, now I think it's awesome to be trampled with them.

Some people do not change their likes & dislikes over the years. I do like to experiment & have been trampled my many, many different types of footwear to the point that only a relatively small number are still on my "bucket list" - moon boots, golf spikes, five fingers, Geta 2-tooth, kichutes & roller skates/blades to name a few.
However, I draw the line at spiked running shoes, crampons & ice skates !

underman6

Jan 15, 2004
Norway
Visit site
You said its "just a question"
isn't that what i did, just asked a question ...
Yes, thats what an discussion forum is all about! Asking questions! And answers, as we all know about from time to time have tastes as sour, salty or sweet. Differences we all are very good into handle with care. Life is so good for healthy people like us. I really agree on Fashions and Trends! Its very hot for me, cause Im epoch-fetish as well. But I never demand it on stage. For me, the woman comes first! She is above everything. As Oscar Wilde once said: "The sexiest in a woman is her heart"

The women I met today and all the wonderfull opportunity I had have with so many joyfull women its so amazing and its above all things. Im so happy for that.

If I could get into a rollplay with women with my epoch-fetish - I will reach god...

Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
I do like open toe shoes. These are great because the heel is not so high so the princess feels comfortable to really walk on my body, not only stand still. And I can kiss or lick her feet for her inside the shoes
mid.JPG
Same here but a bit more painful :
high.JPG

Also I do love boots because of their dominant look. No way to say no to a woman in boots !
boots.JPG
And last, I would like to try to be under these :
peep.jpg

Apr 25, 2018
U.k
I do like open toe shoes. These are great because the heel is not so high so the princess feels comfortable to really walk on my body, not only stand still. And I can kiss or lick her feet for her inside the shoes
View attachment 605217
Same here but a bit more painful :
View attachment 605218

Also I do love boots because of their dominant look. No way to say no to a woman in boots !
View attachment 605219
And last, I would like to try to be under these :
View attachment 605220
All good there is a lot of styles, heel heights to try out that’s the fun part

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Paris
Flat shoes are my weakness.
Ballerinas and sandals are just the best for me!

Like theses one (pictures from random girls blogging)

The kind of shoe a lady can walk on a face and don't need to look where she put her foot exactly.

Apr 25, 2018
U.k
Flat shoes are my weakness.
Ballerinas and sandals are just the best for me!

Like theses one (pictures from random girls blogging)

The kind of shoe a lady can walk on a face and don't need to look where she put her foot exactly.
Flats are amazing for trampling coz as u say they don’t have to care where they walking
And that’s a sexy thought