What turns you on about Scat Fetish

May 22, 2006
Bangalore,India
I dont know about others but, for me , the act of a woman shitting into a man's mouth,which he gladly eats turns me on a lot.This ,for me ,represents true toilet slavery.A slave should eat all of his mistress' shit.

I have seen plenty of videos where the woman shits into a man's mouth ,after which he just lays there holding her shit in his mouth for a while and then spits it out.I dont understand this behaviour and videos like these dont really do anything for me.

What kind of Toilet slavery videos do you like?

Jul 18, 2008
Athens, Greece
Shit is revolting. The main reason nature did this is to prevent us from eating it as it us dangerous for health, it is human waste. For this same reason a slave must beat nature and eat his mistress shit, all of it, no matter the quality or the quantity. If he can't make it, it is mistress' duty to force him and then punish him. I still remember a Czech mistress, we had duck for lunch that caused her diarrhea. I was tied, the quantity was small but it was burning all the way to my stomach so I couldn't do it. She was furious, she closed my nose and forced me to eat it. A harsh punishment followed. She let me tied up. During the night she had three diarrhea evacuations, the first one was a never ending, the second big and the third was a small one almost like water. The fear of being punished again, made me eat everything. In the morning she punished me again because I was not moaning with pleasure when I was eating her precious gift.

morris474

Feb 22, 2011
uk
For me its the humiliation, the being used, the feeling of being a total slave.
Its for the womans enjoyment , to be totally used by her. I like to be restrained, so its the feeling of being totally at her mercy, that she can be as evil to me as she wants.
I agree that if the slave fails he should be forced to do it. The woman should be merciless and above all she should enjoy doing it

May 22, 2006
Bangalore,India
Shit is revolting. The main reason nature did this is to prevent us from eating it as it us dangerous for health, it is human waste. For this same reason a slave must beat nature and eat his mistress shit, all of it, no matter the quality or the quantity. If he can't make it, it is mistress' duty to force him and then punish him. I still remember a Czech mistress, we had duck for lunch that caused her diarrhea. I was tied, the quantity was small but it was burning all the way to my stomach so I couldn't do it. She was furious, she closed my nose and forced me to eat it. A harsh punishment followed. She let me tied up. During the night she had three diarrhea evacuations, the first one was a never ending, the second big and the third was a small one almost like water. The fear of being punished again, made me eat everything. In the morning she punished me again because I was not moaning with pleasure when I was eating her precious gift.
Thats pretty epic. I love the fact that you took all of her shit in , even if she did force you to do it, not just once but close to 3 times . Are you still in contact with such a lovely mistress?

May 22, 2006
Bangalore,India
For me its the humiliation, the being used, the feeling of being a total slave.
Its for the womans enjoyment , to be totally used by her. I like to be restrained, so its the feeling of being totally at her mercy, that she can be as evil to me as she wants.
I agree that if the slave fails he should be forced to do it. The woman should be merciless and above all she should enjoy doing it
Toilet slavery in itself is ultimate form of slavery. I think it shows true devotion to a Goddess,which is why I when I see slaves spitting the shit out , it saddens me. If a slave is not going to eat his Goddess' shit , why make a video at all?

Treideri

Mar 23, 2013
I think it is the ultimate form of submission and humiliation. For me the woman needs to be super hot, otherwise i can´t consume. I have done it only couple of times and one time the price for it was almost my months salary, girl was super hot model thought so i was lucky that she even agreed to do it...

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
I dont know about others but, for me , the act of a woman shitting into a man's mouth,which he gladly eats turns me on a lot.This ,for me ,represents true toilet slavery.A slave should eat all of his mistress' shit.

I have seen plenty of videos where the woman shits into a man's mouth ,after which he just lays there holding her shit in his mouth for a while and then spits it out.I dont understand this behaviour and videos like these dont really do anything for me.

I agree have seen many (many videos) that makes me wish I could be the guy just to show them how it should be done.

Asshole right at the mouth where when she pushes, it sills the lips, and she don't move from that position until she is done.

It is all about the degrading. I get a kick out of people saying that, "it was so sweet tasting", NO shit taste like shit. It was sweet of her to allow your mouth near her ass.

But for me it is all about the fear of the unseen. Not knowing what is behind the sweet looking rosebud and whither this is the time that all porcelain toilets fear.

example:
I don't like runny shit. My lady would not use me if she knows it's to soft but, about a month ago she had to use me. I was in my box and she sat down. Inside my box I have no way of moving my head even if I was in desperate need to. She said that she feels a big one. She pushed and this turd felt huge (width) behind it was very runny. With out even thinking I swallowed it whole to let her know it was runny. She lifted enough so she could hear what I was saying and Her response was, "Sorry but it's to late I can't hold it back." and sat back down and finished.

That was nastier than anything ever! But the idea of her not caring was the thrill of a life time. I was horny for days, but every time I think about it I get sick to my stomach (ha, me sick to my stomach, wow never knew it could happen).

So yes it is the unseen, the forbidden fruit, and the showing of no mercy that turns me on.

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark

I also find that kind of video more weird than good.
Just like those videos where the slave is happily eating it all with ease like it is just cholate pudding. They have a tendency to look fake.

I really like videos where you can see that the slave is really struggling to get it down and the misstress someway or another makes sure he is eating it all.

I get a kick out of people saying that, "it was so sweet tasting", NO shit taste like shit. It was sweet of her to allow your mouth near her ass.
Actually shit can be sweet tasting.
I once served a lady efter she had been eating almost 2 kg of candy and been drinking diet coke all day. Her shit was insanely sweet tasting. It was almost like eating raw suger with a shitty testure. It was so cloying sweet that it was way worse then normal shit.

But for me it is all about the fear of the unseen. Not knowing what is behind the sweet looking rosebud and whither this is the time that all porcelain toilets fear.

So yes it is the unseen, the forbidden fruit, and the showing of no mercy that turns me on.
That is very good description of how I have it too.
Where is just something magically about it then you don't know what it coming and if where will be more then you can handle ... especially then you are tied up, so you force take it all no matter what.

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
Actually shit can be sweet tasting.
I once served a lady efter she had been eating almost 2 kg of candy and been drinking diet coke all day. Her shit was insanely sweet tasting. It was almost like eating raw suger with a shitty testure. It was so cloying sweet that it was way worse then normal shit.
:think:hmm interesting. Guess that could do the trick. I have eaten lots of peanut butter at one time and my farts smelt like peanut butter. Never tasted it. Maybe I can talk my lady into eating lots of peanut butter, because I love peanut butter.

:think: hmm wonder if it would still stick to the roof of my mouth. That could be dangers. :eyebrows: I'll have to give it a try.

Poester

Jan 28, 2018
She actually made it easier by holding your nose. It's easier to force it down when you can't smell it. Another way to get that effect is direct asshole to mouth.

Jun 3, 2014
I always look out for the stories involving rope bondage and the humiliation of the bound male. My preference is for the man to be bound, preferably gagged, and be shat on. whether that be his face or maybe his lap, or just a turd be crapped or placed into his 'prison' to keep him company while he is bound in there

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
The idea of it being the ultimate humiliation. The connection between foot worship, snuff fantasy, scat fantasy, cuckold and forced bi is all about being fully and completely degraded by a dominant woman. I don't have any desire to eat poop but the idea of being *forced* to is erotic as all heck.

poepeter

Jun 23, 2018
About voluntary shit in mouth recieving and spitting it out or not
I would like to see a man who wants to only recieve shit from a woman in his mouth, but wanting to spit it out after a short time. But then the possibility to spit it out is blocked...
My fantasy is a man locked in a cage or a cell but with enough space to move. His arms tied behind his back. Then his mouth is filled completely with shit. Then he has with some effort to close his mouth. Immediately his Mistress tapes his mouth shut with very strong duct tape, at least 3 layers, really good, air-tight.
She tells him: "Enjoy loser" and leaves the room and puts out the lights. She will keep him there for 12 hours.
My fun in this is that the man can move around relatively freely but because his hands are tied he can not reach his mouth. He is desparate when he realizes that the shit can go only one way....down his throath to his stomach.
I don't know what is more exciting: Mistress watching with an amused smile the movements and the helpless eyes from the slave. Or for him, being alone in the dark knowing there is nothing he can do.

I would very much like to meet a Mistress who would have real fun in doing something like this with me (around Amsterdam)

Jun 3, 2014
poepeter. Maybe before she goes, she could also pull down her sweaty pissy knickers that she;s worn all day and put them over his head so the pissy gusset is snugly over his nostrils.

poepeter

Jun 23, 2018
Yes, the dirty knickers can ad someting extra...!
But anyway I don't want the man to like to eat shit. He must be forced, or, when he has often had to do it and he knows that objections or struggling are of no use, he just obeys. But he must not like the taste or the odor. Everytime it happens it must be a new humiliation for him.

Simp

Nov 30, 2017
For me i only have one scat fantasy that will never come true so it's just that, a fantasy (like wonderfully described in some of the stories here):

The thought of becoming a human toilet, to be trapped in a real toilet, no way of moving the head, no way of getting out, everything falling right into the mouth like it was the sewer pipe.

But how would a person survive this? How would the mouth be attached, how would you be forced to consume? It's just a fantasy.

I also dislike the whole "femdom" scene, the Mistresses who earn money by acting dominant are not the women i would want to be used by and the thought of paying for it is even more off putting.

It should be a toilet used by next door women who are using a toilet that drains into a "man"'s mouth like it was completely normal... Ignoring it like they would ignore an actual toilet. Some feminist utopia perhaps?

As i said, just a sick fantasy.

poepeter

Jun 23, 2018
I'm afraid that will Always remain a fantasy… And lying without able to move anything you wouldn't survive very long and being un-used for 23.45 hrs. a day may be exciting in fantasy but is in reallity very boring. What you're looking for is complete objectification like standing motionless in a hallway with two burning candles like a live table lamp. Much more exciting are other 'objects' like being a footstool or a piano stool for a few hours. It's harder than you think to remain motionless, your limbs get sleeping and your joints start to scream for some movement.
The closest to your fantasy probably come the following scenario's. Do you have money? Or a nice staedy income with a lot of free time or can you do your work at home? Then go look for a family, a woman with 2 or 3 or 4 daughters on a farm. Maybe more chance to find them in another country where your money is worth a lot more, maybe Romania or an African country. Or go look for a cheap brothel in such a country. Then make a deal. Have them paid a monthly amount of money. The only thing the women have to do is to ring a loud bell when one of them has to urinate or to defecate. You have two minutes to get into your position, under a kind of toilet that you can design for yourself. Or agree that they shall lock you in the contraption during the morning hours when most people use the toilet. Agree that thay will completely ignore you. OK, this is all fantasy too… But maybe a little bit more realistic.

Simp

Nov 30, 2017
I'm afraid that will Always remain a fantasy… And lying without able to move anything you wouldn't survive very long and being un-used for 23.45 hrs. a day may be exciting in fantasy but is in reallity very boring. What you're looking for is complete objectification like standing motionless in a hallway with two burning candles like a live table lamp. Much more exciting are other 'objects' like being a footstool or a piano stool for a few hours. It's harder than you think to remain motionless, your limbs get sleeping and your joints start to scream for some movement.
The closest to your fantasy probably come the following scenario's. Do you have money? Or a nice staedy income with a lot of free time or can you do your work at home? Then go look for a family, a woman with 2 or 3 or 4 daughters on a farm. Maybe more chance to find them in another country where your money is worth a lot more, maybe Romania or an African country. Or go look for a cheap brothel in such a country. Then make a deal. Have them paid a monthly amount of money. The only thing the women have to do is to ring a loud bell when one of them has to urinate or to defecate. You have two minutes to get into your position, under a kind of toilet that you can design for yourself. Or agree that they shall lock you in the contraption during the morning hours when most people use the toilet. Agree that thay will completely ignore you. OK, this is all fantasy too… But maybe a little bit more realistic.
Yes you are right, it would be impossible to just lie there, even if they'd dump some food and clean water into the toilet every day. It would be boring, you'd cramp up, your body would waste away from lying in the same position etc.

The idea of paying some woman sounds more realistic.

But then again i'd basically be the conductor of my fantasy and they'd act it out for money. Nah.

There was this one story where a man was convicted of rape and therefore "installed" under a toilet. In that case none of the above questions matter, it does not matter how much he suffers, how much he is bored, how long he survives. That is the fantasy i like. And it will remain a fantasy. ;)