What turns you on about Scat Fetish

cuffed

Nov 4, 2018
I think what turns me on about it is a bit different from most people here. For me it’s not so much about the taste or smell or grossness. It’s more about the humiliation.

The idea that another woman sees me as so completely without worth. It’s not even that she is a goddess so much as she is a regular girl, and I’m just SO far beneath her that I basically don’t count as human. (Of course, it’s selfish / egotistical that I only want to serve a woman that I find attractive!)

Actually I sometimes have trouble with the shit part, it’s hard to reconcile (strangely urine works great for me, have drunk plenty of it and always thirsty for it). Other times it works for me, but only really because of the *reason* it’s happening to me. It’s happening because she literally doesn’t care. She’s not even trying to be kinky with me, I’m not a real girl or even human, I’m a convenient object for her.

On the practical side, for me for some reason it’s important to swallow everything, not a drop or smudge outside my mouth. She shouldn’t have to put up with her waste being visible. She deserves a toilet that’s clean. Again not just her in any special way - any girl like her, because it’s not that they’re above me quite as much as I’m SO far below them. I’m grateful to even be in proximity to them let alone serve them!

It’s really interesting seeing everyone’s different takes on a similar fetish :)

May 3, 2013
exa
I think what turns me on about it is a bit different from most people here. For me it’s not so much about the taste or smell or grossness. It’s more about the humiliation.

The idea that another woman sees me as so completely without worth. It’s not even that she is a goddess so much as she is a regular girl, and I’m just SO far beneath her that I basically don’t count as human. (Of course, it’s selfish / egotistical that I only want to serve a woman that I find attractive!)

Actually I sometimes have trouble with the shit part, it’s hard to reconcile (strangely urine works great for me, have drunk plenty of it and always thirsty for it). Other times it works for me, but only really because of the *reason* it’s happening to me. It’s happening because she literally doesn’t care. She’s not even trying to be kinky with me, I’m not a real girl or even human, I’m a convenient object for her.

On the practical side, for me for some reason it’s important to swallow everything, not a drop or smudge outside my mouth. She shouldn’t have to put up with her waste being visible. She deserves a toilet that’s clean. Again not just her in any special way - any girl like her, because it’s not that they’re above me quite as much as I’m SO far below them. I’m grateful to even be in proximity to them let alone serve them!

It’s really interesting seeing everyone’s different takes on a similar fetish :)
Exactly!!! it should be clean, no mess, all in the mouth ans swalllowed!

Anonymuske

Jul 27, 2018
Indeed, men should chew and swallow it until the end. For me it's the way solid yurts are coming out of the deepest holiness, is like a birth of. Something new a present men should be honoured with, I always (once or twice a month) try to eat it all

Aug 6, 2018
what turns me on is being the slutty toilet for who ever wants to feed me. I love to eat and smear but love the taste, im currently dressed and getting ready to munch on a big one ive saved all day

Aug 6, 2018
I dont know about others but, for me , the act of a woman shitting into a man's mouth,which he gladly eats turns me on a lot.This ,for me ,represents true toilet slavery.A slave should eat all of his mistress' shit.

I have seen plenty of videos where the woman shits into a man's mouth ,after which he just lays there holding her shit in his mouth for a while and then spits it out.I dont understand this behaviour and videos like these dont really do anything for me.

What kind of Toilet slavery videos do you like?
must always eat . i have eaten lots and love it

Nigel1980

Aug 12, 2018
For me it's the submission what turns me on. When my wife is shitting in my mouth, it's the most disgusting thing she can do. And then I have to eat it. I don't like the taste, it tastes like shit. But the true submission and humiliation of eating shit is what turns me on. And you never know what you gonna get. Of course, it's always shit, but it's even worse when she has diarrhea, or when she had Indian or Mexican food. She told me she can feel when she has diarrhea, but she never tells me upfront. Luckily it doesn't happen that often, but last month I was surprised again when she wanted to use me, I pushed my open mouth around her ass and she filled it with diarrhea.

Nigel1980

Aug 12, 2018
But anyway I don't want the man to like to eat shit. He must be forced, or, when he has often had to do it and he knows that objections or struggling are of no use, he just obeys. But he must not like the taste or the odor. Everytime it happens it must be a new humiliation for him.
Doing this for three years now, I have never enjoyed the taste or the odor. And I don't think I ever will. It's the ultimate submission why I do it, the feeling you get when your mouth is filled with a big disgusting stinky shit, which you have to eat fully. When my wife puts her asshole at my mouth, I know I'm just seconds away from the most revolting thing she can do to me, and I surely won't enjoy the taste or the smell. Everytime I'm down there and she starts to push and fill my mouth with her shit, I feel submissive. We both think it's disgusting yet at the same time we both want it. She decides when it happens. We don't do it everyday but usually at least once a week. When she tells me it's toilet time, I go to the bathroom to lay down and wait for what will happen. She told me she sometimes tries to save it for two or three days so she can feed me a big shit. And she told me that when she feels she has diarrhea, she always will try to do it in my mouth because that doesn't happen very often, and she wants me to be able to eat all types of shit. Diarrhea in my mouth only happens maybe two or three times per year.

I wanted to be able to do this for the ultimate feeling of submission, but it took some time before I could properly handle a big shit and eat everything of it. My wife took the time to train me, first with small loads, but now she usually fills my mouth in one time. No matter if it's a solid long turd which I have to chew, a soft creamy poo which can fill my whole mouth, or diarrhea, when my mouth is around her asshole she will start to shit and only finish when it's done. A solid turd is a bit easier to handle, but no matter how her shit is, it's always disgusting, and in the end, I want to be able to cope with all types of shit and everything has to go down. When I succeed, she always lets me know she is proud of me. It definitely has made our relationship stronger.

Last edited:
May 3, 2013
For me it's the submission what turns me on. When my wife is shitting in my mouth, it's the most disgusting thing she can do. And then I have to eat it. I don't like the taste, it tastes like shit. But the true submission and humiliation of eating shit is what turns me on. And you never know what you gonna get. Of course, it's always shit, but it's even worse when she has diarrhea, or when she had Indian or Mexican food. She told me she can feel when she has diarrhea, but she never tells me upfront. Luckily it doesn't happen that often, but last month I was surprised again when she wanted to use me, I pushed my open mouth around her ass and she filled it with diarrhea.
Exactly!!!!! that is how i feel about it too!

Aug 9, 2010
Doing this for three years now, I have never enjoyed the taste or the odor. And I don't think I ever will. It's the ultimate submission why I do it, the feeling you get when your mouth is filled with a big disgusting stinky shit, which you have to eat fully. When my wife puts her asshole at my mouth, I know I'm just seconds away from the most revolting thing she can do to me, and I surely won't enjoy the taste or the smell. Everytime I'm down there and she starts to push and fill my mouth with her shit, I feel submissive. We both think it's disgusting yet at the same time we both want it. She decides when it happens. We don't do it everyday but usually at least once a week. When she tells me it's toilet time, I go to the bathroom to lay down and wait for what will happen. She told me she sometimes tries to save it for two or three days so she can feed me a big shit. And she told me that when she feels she has diarrhea, she always will try to do it in my mouth because that doesn't happen very often, and she wants me to be able to eat all types of shit. Diarrhea in my mouth only happens maybe two or three times per year.

I wanted to be able to do this for the ultimate feeling of submission, but it took some time before I could properly handle a big shit and eat everything of it. My wife took the time to train me, first with small loads, but now she usually fills my mouth in one time. No matter if it's a solid long turd which I have to chew, a soft creamy poo which can fill my whole mouth, or diarrhea, when my mouth is around her asshole she will start to shit and only finish when it's done. A solid turd is a bit easier to handle, but no matter how her shit is, it's always disgusting, and in the end, I want to be able to cope with all types of shit and everything has to go down. When I succeed, she always lets me know she is proud of me. It definitely has made our relationship stronger.
That is exactly my fantasy.
I had other relationships in the past were the girls use me at a toilet. The greatest moment was when my mouth adicted to the ass and you feel how it gets fuller and fuller...what a great feeling.
Sadly I have never eaten the shit. I was blocked inside me...
I have to think about it every day....
My wife now has no interest in such things...