Where are...

Jul 1, 2007
agreed

I'd searched far and wide before I was married. I'd found some that would play around and occasionaly enjoy it , but none that really wanted it to be the center of the relationship.

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
I was lucky enough to have a couple of girlfriends when I was younger who pro actively initiated facesitting without me asking for it, it was clear that it was something that they liked to do. However, I think the big difference is that there are very very few women who are interested enough to seek out facesitting on the web, unless they're planning to make money from it. As a result, there are very few on this board, and literally only one or two on this board who contribute for pleasure only rather than mainly/entirely for money making purposes.

Jul 1, 2007
wow, if only there were someway to get some of these women onto the website. perhaps even the ones you dated. I'm personally not avail, but I imagine that any one of these women would have their pick of hundreds or thousands of willing men, should they want to establish a LTR.

Konoru

Dec 26, 2007
UK
That's the problem, most girls who enjoy it are taken. Alot of women are introduced to the concept by their partners and never considered the concept before. My girlfriend thought it was unusual before she tried and now she demands it almost daily and has grown from enjoying facesitting to enjoying ass and footworship too, but she needed to be shown the idea before she blossomed is my point.

I will get her to swing by and check the site out if you like. Although it wont be for a few weeks as the uni dorm she's staying in doesn't have the net at the moment.

Jul 6, 2009
Hi guys,

I love facesitting and now just cause I do it for money. I have done it with my pathetic slave far before I knew woman made money off it. There is nothing like I love the look in his eyes as I stand above him wondering how brutal I am going to be and how far I am going to push his limits. I love sitting fullweight with his hands bound as I feel his mouth trying to gasp air but is getting none under my big ass and the way he panics it gets me so hot. I facesit with a purpose cause I am a dom and I want to be in complete control of him as he obeys my every request. I just love it period.

http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/merciless-facesitting