Where do you like to be trampled?

omfg

wetkipper
Aug 7, 2007
England
I would like to be trampled in the wardrobe on top of all the heels so they'd dig into my back at the same time as heels digging into my stomach... :)

Nov 13, 2002
Visit site
Bare foot and brutal on my stomach. I prefer taller athletically build girls who can lay down a beating. The begins for me after my abs are worn out and they use my guys as a trampoline. I'm also a pretty big fan of getting my stomch stomped. I really enjoy the punched in the stomach feeling.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I would like to be trampled in the wardrobe on top of all the heels so they'd dig into my back at the same time as heels digging into my stomach... :)
That's an interesting concept !

Where I like to be trampled depends on my mood, the trampler's mood & the circumstances ! As does what I like to be trampled with.

If it's going to be a long trample then barefoot or something soft like flip flops is probably my favourite & then it can be anywhere.

Sometimes, though I would go for the opposite - a pair of kitten heels with exposed nails - then it would be confined to almost anywhere except the head/face & nowhere near as long.

Often, I like to "help" with domestic chores - being a rug whilst the lady works in the kitchen, irons or makes long phone calls is probably my favourite, often, the trampler can almost forget you are there.

Step aerobics can be fun too, if you're the step !

Last edited:

hellgrinder

Masorotica.com
Aug 29, 2002
Masorotica Empire
www.clips4sale.com
My throat! I love it when a girl stands on my throat and leaves her foot there for long periods of time. I feel like I'm at her complete mercy and that my life is in her hands. I did a trample shoot with a new girl just 3 days ago and she did just that. She stood on my throat and kept her foot there until I was blue in the face. Her giggles gave me the biggest hard on I ever experienced (of course I woke up with a VERY sore throat the next day) :)

Face-up is something I need to try more often though. Usually it's my head that gets trampled but I'd love to try face up for a prolongued period of time. I don't know how some people do it without getting their noses busted though haha. I seen some tramplees with a completely FLAT nose and it looked painful!

Last edited:

vertago

Aug 26, 2002
Visit site
I'm a barefoot man, and my whole body is game! Been trying some heavier tramplers out ( when I can ). A friend of mine has started trampling me ,only been a few times thus far. She's 200 lbs + and doesn't care where she's stepping!! Haven't gotten her to stand on my face yet, but she seems to like squashing my private parts.

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
Full weight face standing..... face up . Full weight throat standing. Jumping to my stomach from a height of 5 feet . Some ladies have great balance and are able to jump off from that height wearing their high heels. Jumping on me in spiked heels nonstop jump rope style 666 times or more. I also love being slapped HARD in the face as well as getting kicked and punched in my stomach.

macrina

Mar 20, 2007
Hands and head, If my Mistress is on the phone talking to one of her friends, she order me on my hands and knees behind her, and step back on my hands,just continiue talking like iam not there not caring of my pain.A other creul and humiliating my Mistress do to me is, if shes with a friend kissing, talking, she make me to put my head to the floor so she can put her foot on my head,its more comfortebel for my Mistress to stand and to kiss her friend. Doggie.