Where does one begin?

wckd02

Jan 29, 2012
Missouri.
Straight Male from MO here. Ive always had the desire for scat play (being on the recieving end is what appeals to me)with a woman but never quite found the opportunity nor how to even approach it. Other than this crazy fetish i live a fairly normal life. Any suggestions as to how one could possibly meet such an amazing scat/gassy goddess??

May 23, 2018
I have done it twice with a professional mistress. It is expensive, but I don't regret it. It is very Hard to find a non-professional who will do without money being involved. Sorry for my spelling, english is not My first language.

wckd02

Jan 29, 2012
Missouri.
I have done it twice with a professional mistress. It is expensive, but I don't regret it. It is very Hard to find a non-professional who will do without money being involved. Sorry for my spelling, english is not My first language.
Youre very lucky! I don't even think such a mistress exists around here or at least ive never been able to locate one. Ive wanted it as long as i can remember!

Jun 3, 2014
I like the idea of a dominatrix leaving her calling card on my lap, while I'm tightly bound to a chair and gagged. so I'd have no choice but to carry on sitting on the chair which I'm bound to, with no way of removing the calling card from my lap. Anyone know of any UK dominatrixes that would do that?

May 23, 2018
Youre very lucky! I don't even think such a mistress exists around here or at least ive never been able to locate one. Ive wanted it as long as i can remember!
Have you tried looking for a mistress in a different town? It takes me 2-3 hours with public transportation.