where have all the stories gone

I'm saddened that there aren't any new stories all we have to go on are words on a picture or the same stories that somehow keep being re treaded.. stop retreading old stories and lets get some new ones...

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I'm saddened that there aren't any new stories all we have to go on are words on a picture or the same stories that somehow keep being re treaded.. stop retreading old stories and lets get some new ones...
That's all very well asking for new stories - the reasons why there is not much new material has been recently discussed.

Also, there is no reall issue with reposted older material, be it stories, clips or pictures - "old" stuff will always be new to some people & it's often nice to see good stuff again anyway.

Why don't you have a go at writing something ?

May 16, 2009
In the next two weeks, I'll start writing one and try to make it multiple parts. I did some before but have been mostly reading the last few years. I agree that these stupid pictures with words on them are not stories but one idiot decides to keep putting them here. give me a week though.

vaiper

May 15, 2010
To all of new and old members the answer in this question is there is no fantasy to any young people cause they solve the most living problems and everything is free sex women etc and most they can t use their brain to create stories {see fantasy} that s all

Feb 22, 2011
uk
Steviedoormat, and other readers I write new stories on here with foot fetish elements. I will write a foot fetish trample story for you all in the near future

Sep 8, 2002
Visit site
Agree with you on this bfrug. I've even put a few on here myself, but you kind of run out and you can't just keep on rewriting the same thing - so I think it is fine just to repost or maybe search round a bit more in the past....

S

Jul 12, 2010
The best writers who are still active on this forum are John Blaze, davidmuleguy and Steel Etto.
I am planning to write something of large proportions, like a short novel, but I currently lack the time. I will not die before I see this finished however and I'm putting the pieces and the characters together in my head. Yes, it takes time to write something original with a foot-fetish-femdom orientation.

i wrote a post saying the same thing. I posted some here check em out they're pretty visual haha and so what if everything has been covered, its how you write it that still makes it good. We all like for the most part the same things, I'm working on some new chapters to the original stories i posted, which include heavy verbal trample snuff etc etc... keep a look out in the upcoming weeks my druggies... and thanks to all who read and write for our perverted pleasure haha.

Jul 12, 2010
Thanks for the compliment
much appreciated xx

You prison saga was really great work. Also, if I'm not mistaken, you are a woman...which makes you a really unique character.