Where to find Pro Dommes these days

where do you guys go to find dominatrixes these days, is there a links site online that's hot? i'm taking a trip to Miami in a few weeks, haven't been to pro dommes for quite awhile and not sure where to look.

back in the day (like 20 yrs ago, when i was going regularly) it was maxfisch.com but looks like that's dead now. checked backpage today and the BDSM section is being censored - don't know if anyone else noticed this, probably something to do with that trump critter.

anyways if anyone knows a great Domme in Miami that they'd recommend, let me know. i've always wanted to go see Scary Mary (check her out on youtube if you aren't familiar) but she's up in Ft. Lauderdale and i'd rather not go that far on this trip.

-scott

Side Walk

Aug 2, 2018
where do you guys go to find dominatrixes these days, is there a links site online that's hot? i'm taking a trip to Miami in a few weeks, haven't been to pro dommes for quite awhile and not sure where to look.

back in the day (like 20 yrs ago, when i was going regularly) it was maxfisch.com but looks like that's dead now. checked backpage today and the BDSM section is being censored - don't know if anyone else noticed this, probably something to do with that trump critter.

anyways if anyone knows a great Domme in Miami that they'd recommend, let me know. i've always wanted to go see Scary Mary (check her out on youtube if you aren't familiar) but she's up in Ft. Lauderdale and i'd rather not go that far on this trip.

-scott
Briana Beach for sure!!!