Why girls don't

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
They do. And many lurk because if a woman posts on here, there's 30,000 guys that will blast her with questions and offers... So they tend to keep quite for the most part. But believe me, they're here.

We have quite a few active women on this board too. Just read around, you'll see 'em. :)

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
Loshmi
This has been discussed here many times before. I think the 'answer' to your question is that unlike us guys who have a drive towards facesitting and therefore hunt around the web for facesitting stuff, there are practically no women who do the same - their drive is different. There seem to be practically no women in the world who have a strong facesitting fetish, or at least who search the web for facesitting material then find this site... There are a small number who post here, most are driven by making money out of it rather than getting a sexual kick out of it....

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
Loshmi
This has been discussed here many times before. I think the 'answer' to your question is that unlike us guys who have a drive towards facesitting and therefore hunt around the web for facesitting stuff, there are practically no women who do the same - their drive is different. There seem to be practically no women in the world who have a strong facesitting fetish, or at least who search the web for facesitting material then find this site... There are a small number who post here, most are driven by making money out of it rather than getting a sexual kick out of it....
Totally agree. Believe me, if there was an alternative universe where women did like it, I'd jump through that wormhole in a second. This universe is very different though.

Aug 31, 2006
yeah, this is a place where guys can express what they desire without dire consequences. as a guy, you always have to remember that being passionate about a fetish means that from an outsider's (meaning a woman's) point of view, we are depersonalizing sex, reducing it to an act. that alone is enough to keep women from talking to anyone on this board. thanks to all above posters, with your intelligent responses.

Logan

Jul 23, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
We have had several women post here but usually they get run off by some asshole you has nothing good to say but says it anyway and it upsets them enough to not come back. Those that do come and post here are here for money as it was stated above.

As for women liking facesitting I know there are a few but they are not driven with the passion and obsessed with it as we are. Most of the time they want to make love and facesitting is definitley sex (great sex)

Jul 6, 2009
Hey guys I know that is the perception that woman dont love facesitting well I am here to state that there are a few that love it as much as you do. I talk to many of my customers numerous times a week on yahoo messenger about facesitting and why I love it so much and the money is a plus dont get me wrong, but I have been facesitting long before and will be long after I am done making money off of it. You can ask my slave when I sit and dominate him my juices are flowing if you know what I mean lol. There are a few woman out there that love it you just have to find them.

http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/merciless-facesitting
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31358

Logan

Jul 23, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
Hey guys I know that is the perception that woman dont love facesitting well I am here to state that there are a few that love it as much as you do. I talk to many of my customers numerous times a week on yahoo messenger about facesitting and why I love it so much and the money is a plus dont get me wrong, but I have been facesitting long before and will be long after I am done making money off of it. You can ask my slave when I sit and dominate him my juices are flowing if you know what I mean lol. There are a few woman out there that love it you just have to find them.

http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/merciless-facesitting
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31358

Very few of us are lucky enough to find women such as yourself that have the looks, desire, and dispossession to carry through with the fetish to the degree we would like. Your slave is one lucky SOB and he best be aware of it.

We thank you for your contributions not only in videos but to give a unique veiw of our fetish.

FaceCH1

Jul 15, 2002
Kirkland, WA
Visit site
Thanks for letting us know...

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for speaking up and letting us males know that there are Women on here lurking about.

For me, I have always been attracted to the Feminine Derriere and really love to share that sensual part (among others!) of a Women's anatomy with Her and "show it love"...by offering my face as a fun place to sit for a while.

I mean no disrespect with the above paragraph...just that I can image most Women might find it kind of kinky and fun to sit on a males face...among other interesting activities.

Andy

I've been lurking lately as I imagine most other females who aren't in it for the money are also.

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
Well personally my experience is that it's virtually impossible finding a half attractive, single woman for a vanilla relationship, so I don't rate my chances of finding one who is also into fs! There is such a huge supply of men out there for women that they don't realise how hard it is for men.

Jun 24, 2009
I think the difference is gender related, not the love of the fetish. By nature, men are hunters and often desire to be with multiple women. Women on the other hand usually look for a special someone to settle down with and then explore her sexual fantasies with. There are of course, exceptions to this generality.

I've seen a number of guys jump on a girl the first time they post making statements like "My face is yours to sit on". But women are different. If a guy posts about his fantasy, you don't see girls jump in and say "Let me be the one to sit on your face". It's not because some women don't love the fetish. They just aren't out to explore their sexual fantasies with many men while many men aer out to explore their sexual fantasies with many females.

Aug 31, 2006
I think the difference is gender related, not the love of the fetish. By nature, men are hunters and often desire to be with multiple women. Women on the other hand usually look for a special someone to settle down with and then explore her sexual fantasies with. There are of course, exceptions to this generality.

I've seen a number of guys jump on a girl the first time they post making statements like "My face is yours to sit on". But women are different. If a guy posts about his fantasy, you don't see girls jump in and say "Let me be the one to sit on your face". It's not because some women don't love the fetish. They just aren't out to explore their sexual fantasies with many men while many men aer out to explore their sexual fantasies with many females.
You hit the nail on the head, my friend.

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
You hit the nail on the head, my friend.
That may be the whole truth in the US, but in the UK it is also a numbers thing. I saw a documentary about online dating and they found an averagely attractive woman would get over 200 replies to an online ad on a dating site whereas averagely attractive men were getting from zero to two or three replies. So actual numbers are important here in the UK. I know that the numbers of single men have mushroomed here because of much higher numbers of male immigrants compared to female immigrants over the last 15 years.

Well, i don't want to do a full spiel on this topic again, let me just say that a taste for FS is a cultural phenomenon, & the culture is changing. A critical mass for FS is building, & ten years from now it could be much more popular among men & women alike. Ten years ago, even though my wife & i qualify as informed sexologists, we had never heard of FS...

sub_with_character

Hyamacar

Dec 31, 2008
Its because we men wanted them to do it, if all males start to say, no way....you will never have a chance to sit my face, they will start to love it :)

Girls do always opposite what we hope them to do

Aug 10, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
As we can see, there are a couple of women that do come here, even one or so that don't make videos for sale. But beware of "women" that post like crazy here and don't advertise a site, because some of them are actually men or STAND UP COMICS that like to pose as women.

And i agree with the posts that say that even if they do come around, they won't actively search for men to sit on. Women have it easy when it comes to finding men to do anything with, so they don't need to come here for that. We have seen lots of that over the years.

Facesitting is a very personal form of s/m. I would imagine the trample and bdsm boards would find more regular non-pro women posting, but to date there have been very few indeed.

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
You can have all the theories you like but the bottom line is:
They do. And many lurk because if a woman posts on here, there's 30,000 guys that will blast her with questions and offers... So they tend to keep quite for the most part. But believe me, they're here.
If it were possible to survey women who have posted here but no longer do, I reckon you'll find the majority will answer as above.