Why is it that some Avatars are missing?

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Did it happen to anyone more? My posts doesn't show me my Avatar (the Profile's picture) anymore. It started some two weeks ago. Some members' avatar seems to be missing - I can't see them. Maybe it's something wrong with MY profile. Strange thing is: it happened suddenly, with no apparent reason.

Can someone shed some light on this problem?

Jan 25, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
Did it happen to anyone more? My posts doesn't show me my Avatar (the Profile's picture) anymore. It started some two weeks ago. Some members' avatar seems to be missing - I can't see them. Maybe it's something wrong with MY profile. Strange thing is: it happened suddenly, with no apparent reason.

Can someone shed some light on this problem?
I'm not seeing avatars either. I thought it was just me, something wrong with my computer. It's kind of a relief that others are having same problem.
CJ

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
I go with CelsteJordan: it's a relief to see that it's happening to other people too. Though it's strange to say that - it's sad to see that it's actually happening something wrong in this great forum.

Well... Celeste and Flapjak, thank you for the feedback.

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Well, Goldman87, it depends on the understanding of one who reads it. For me it was just a "formal complaint". Though we should just be happy and content with what we have. But I miss my Avatar on the posts...

weird{jr}

Just Trample
Aug 10, 2002
Istanbul
Visit site
It didn't happen for the first time... There were similar times where this problem appeared but all of them were temporary and didn't keep more than one week... Don't know the exact time, though, maybe it lasts more than i remember... But only the self-uploaded avatars aren't visible, the one you've chosed from the forum options, are... just as it was the same at the times i've mentioned... So, better be patient for this issue and for my language :)

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
No! Avatars keep disappearing. It's getting worst!

But... we can still post anonymous jokes and political observations...