worship and trample152

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
sinbad, sinbad, sinbad. :)

You're probably right when you say that most girls likely have a shoe fetish (wearing them) verses the ones that might actually have a foot or shoe fetish regarding guys worshiping them.

But I just have to say...those first two from foot-fantasies drive me nuts. Now THAT girl sells it well, even if she is just posing for the photos. She seems love her feet being worshiped. I love a woman's entire body and am so grateful they're the fairer sex...but something about their feet and worshiping them drives me crazy. It must tie in with femdom fantasies somewhere along the way because I know it is such a submissive act.

Anyway! Again, I ramble! Thanks for the pics, pal. :D

wallcrawler

Last edited:

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
tucaio, wibr, and wallcrawler. Thanks for the comments and the help. I was a member of that site a couple of times too. Must of slipped my mind. 35 and senile. sigh......
wallcrawler, your just like me man. With me, it started with a foot fetish, and grew into being pretty submissive sexually. I try not to carry that outside the sexual side of me. Sometimes it's hard when you work around women. hehe. But, as I get older, I seem to have better control of that stuff. Not sure if you go over to the facesitting section, but I have some pic threads over there also, of facesitting and 'stuff'. I've got many fetishes I suppose. I love it man. haha.
Some from www.bossyfeet.com , www.footbabes.com , www.domkarin.com , and a pov pic. from www.planet-trample.com
Hope you like,
sinbad

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Many thanks, sinbad. :) Don't know who she is, but certainly love that series.

It does seem like you and I have much in common, friend. I keep that submissive side in private with girls, however in general I'm not overbearingly dominant. Not to go as far as to always decide the restaurant, movies or order for her. That's just obnoxious.

Though, I do open car doors...or any door in general (even for women who are complete strangers). I pick up the tab and just treat them properly all around. Foregoing foul language and treating them with respect. Listening to them. Taking an interest. We're on equal footing in public, but behind closed doors...I end up being a slave of sorts. God, I sound like a single's ad.

Anyway! I'm turning 34 on Saturday and still haven't found out some of the many mysteries pertaining to women. Most of all, that conundrum of forced foot worship. How do you tell a woman that you "enjoy" or "want" to be "forced" to worship her feet. The very definition of forced is that it goes against someone's will. Other than to suggest it in some kind of role playing game, to seriously discuss "forced" foot worship as something that is "wanted" has always been tough for me to do. *sighs* I'll probably go another 34 years and still never figure it out.

Happy Thanksgiving, sinbad. It's always good to see your posts. Great selection, as usual.

wallcrawler

Last edited:

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
gr, mogli, englishdude, and wallcrawler. Thanks for the comments.
gr, yah, I know what you mean about being busy dude. But, it's the holidays. Enjoy them, they go quick. Man, I always wanted to check out one of those partys. Haven't had the opportunity as of yet. I read that you got VQ to throat stand you. You go man!
mogli, same to you bud. Hope your taking a nap right now. haha. You know you did well when that happens.
englishdude, I think that was the last one of her. 'i think'
wallcrawler, yup, were alike man. I'm not submissive outside of this little world I live in, but definately not dominant outside this either. Don't think I could be any kind of CEO for a big company, even if I did have the schooling for it. Don't think I'd fit the role.
The part about telling girls, man it's a tough call. The girl I see now is very open and understanding, but I also told myself that I wouldn't keep secrets. Once you start, you won't stop. I think with her, I told her at a party really pretty early in our relationship. Early, but not too early if you know what I mean. She had her shoes off, and was sitting on my lap, and I told her she had sexy feet. I then told her 'jokingly' I had a foot fetish. She started laughing, and I laughed with her. It was casual. Anyway, to stop rambling, it just went from there. She likes it, and enjoys it. But........she does have a hard time being dominant. Usually she needs a few beers to even 'ask' me to kiss her feet. LOL. But, we do ok, and I care about her a lot. ugh....now that I told my life. :rolleyes:
Anyway I'll start a new post with more pics.
sinbad

Last edited: