worship and trample301

Aug 27, 2002
Québec
Visit site
Thanks f4w2s. Here is one more set from www.bossyfeet.com and www.footfetishzone.com
sinbad
hehe!! the face look of the girl in bossyfeet (green dress) is priceless! (showoff18.jpg, i think)

Look how she is surprised to see the guy grab all her toes at a time into his mouth. i think she didn't expect that! :) She was confortable about making him smell her heels etc.. but deep mouth footing , not sure she was ready! haha That kind of pics is excellent because the models cannot lie !:)

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Sinbad and Budwiser, You guys are the BEST, Just so generous with your time and pictures, which are Fabulous. Budwiser, would you have any more from the pantyhosesupremecy site with that girl, she is DYNAMITE, Thankyou both and Have a Great Evening

budwiser

Aug 19, 2002
Visit site
Thanks cagoo not sure if i have any more pics of that girl but if i come across some i'll post them i have a nice size collection of pics a lot to go through. Do you like nylon trampling pics or just that girl.

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Hi Budwiser, Thankyou for your reply, I love that girl but if you don't have any more of her then nylon trample would be great,Thankyou for thinking of me and HAVE A GREAT DAY MY FRIEND.

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Budwiser, all of the new pictures are EXCELLENT, ESPECIALLY THE FRENCHTRAMPLING ONES, WOW, I can only imagine what he felt being trampled by such cute girls. Have a Great Evening and THANKYOU