worship and trample881

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
#1 - like this one (& the others from these two Ladies).
#2 - Looks like Hooters - do they still have them in the US ? - they tried opening some in the UK but they just did not seem to work.

Thanks for the update.

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Don't think it's as "private" as you think it is - I've seen it in quite a few places such as google images & flickr in the past.

TBH, I can't see that it's doing any harm & I'm sure that budwiser (who contributes a hell of a lot to the community) did not mean to cause any offense.

If you provide me with proof that you own the copyright I'll delete it - can't be fairer than that.

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
Don't think it's as "private" as you think it is - I've seen it in quite a few places such as google images & flickr in the past.

TBH, I can't see that it's doing any harm & I'm sure that budwiser (who contributes a hell of a lot to the community) did not mean to cause any offense.

If you provide me with proof that you own the copyright I'll delete it - can't be fairer than that.
Look at the private message I sent you

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Thanks bud. Unfortunately, it's going to be difficult for me to chill out long enough to visit the forum much this summer. I was thinking about taking a break, but then I just figured I'd get on here when I could. bf. Yes, I believe their still around. Their not doing as well as they were in the 80's but their still making money.
Hey steponme, If you really want it down, I'm sure bud, when he comes back around, has no problem taking it off this thread...He's one of the good guys.. but... didn't you share it on this forum to begin with?
www.young-goddess.com
www.feetofthemonth.com
www.domkarin.com
www.eurotrample.com

Attachments