Would or when would you tap?

Oct 4, 2018
Im curious to hear everyones opinion on this thought.
You have a 5'7 165lb beautifal mistress who works out and is in great shape. Giant calves and athletic qauds and size 8 feet. Lets say she can max a squat of 275lbs.
She has 5 minutes to make you tap . The first 3 minutes she can jump all out on your stomach and chest only barefooted. The next 1 minute you have to role over and she can jump all out on your back in her sneakers only. The last 1 minute you turn your head and she can stomp and jump all out barefooted on the side of your head only. Your on carpet and are allowed one pillow. Lol How long do you think you could last.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
How long is a piece of string ?

There is no difinitive answer because there are so many variables - size of her feet, bonet/squashy, how she lands & from waht height when jumping.

There are lightweight Ladies out there who could make you tap out in seconds & BBW's who you could handle for quite a long time.

Oct 4, 2018
How long is a piece of string ?

There is no difinitive answer because there are so many variables - size of her feet, bonet/squashy, how she lands & from what height when jumping.

There are lightweight Ladies out there who could make you tap out in seconds & BBW's who you could handle for quite a long time.
She is jumping as hard as possible. All out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 4, 2018
In my opinion the jumping on back is no biggie. The chest and stomach jumping would hurt but if you enjoy being trampled you would find yourself giving in and just laying there taking it. The 1 minute where she gets to jump on my head i would put the pillow under me to soften it a bit. Regardless a woman being allowed to jump as hard as she can on your head and try to hurt you is gonna get it done. Im saying i would take it and black out in pleasure but i wouldnt tap.