Would this work

Oct 4, 2018
If my wife and i started a clips4sale page would it sell. She is athletic tan 5'8 180 lbs size 8 feet. I get alot of head stomping and jumping. Chest standing while she gets off and she belittles me. It would mostly be my face and head being stomped harder than any clip ive seen. The chest and stomach jumping wouldnt be as hard she likes my head for some reason.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
You can only try.
Bear in mind that there are many already established stores & it will take time to get known.

Try producing a few "tester" clips & put then up on YouTube to gauge the reaction.

By all means give it a try - good luck.

sidewalk

Sep 4, 2010
Panama City, Florida
You can only try.
Bear in mind that there are many already established stores & it will take time to get known.

Try producing a few "tester" clips & put then up on YouTube to gauge the reaction.

By all means give it a try - good luck.
I agree, yes but you must share a few of what one might encounter if they come to your site.

Sep 10, 2005
Visit site
If my wife and i started a clips4sale page would it sell. She is athletic tan 5'8 180 lbs size 8 feet. I get alot of head stomping and jumping. Chest standing while she gets off and she belittles me. It would mostly be my face and head being stomped harder than any clip ive seen. The chest and stomach jumping wouldnt be as hard she likes my head for some reason.
I'm always looking to buy new content, if it's brutal it sells