wrestling/trampling

SubHero

Long Standing Member
May 20, 2006
I love the flat boots! I also love how the laces hang from the top of the boot like that...it emphasizes the sense of authority in the wearer...! :)

Feb 12, 2005
Visit site
There are many videos on youtube recently uploaded which have some great trampling from the women's wrestling of the 80's....Judy Martin, Sensational Sherry, Leilani kai, and Peggy Lee were my favourite tramplers...

That trampling is far more exciting than the commercial trampling videos we get...

SubHero

Long Standing Member
May 20, 2006
Hanging boot laces = authority?

I understand boots = authority (perhaps a simpler equation for me)?

Well we both like boots, glad you like!
I don't know how to say it. I guess I think it's sexy how the boot laces hang from the top of the boot...makes the boot look that more, um...unique? or important...? LOL

SubHero

Long Standing Member
May 20, 2006
And by the way, does anyone remember the WCW Diva name Leia Meow, who used to make opponents lick her boots?

kappa75

Jul 22, 2006
Yeah, I remember watching WCW a few times, where she had a dominatrix character. She rode a guy like a horse, made some guy kiss her boots. And she always looked hot in her outfit.

flapjak

Platflattened
Aug 30, 2003
Flatland, USA
Visit site
I've watched quite a bit of wrestling in my time. I always hope for some ladies who dom over guys, but that is a pretty rare occurrence in pro wrestling. I remember years ago in GLOW wrestling once in awhile the ladies would beat the hell out of the male ref or David McClain, the owner, sometimes stomping all over them. But the Divas rarely have much of a shot against the super buff wrestlers, with a few exceptions - Chyna with Eddie Guerrero (and once with announcer Jim Ross), Sable with her ex Marc Mero, and a few others.

The only joy I get once in awhile is having the Divas beat the hell out of the male characters in the RAW vs. Smackdown video game. Even then, the game won't let ladies wrestle in the special matches like cage, etc. Bastards!

RVD7

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Off-topic but there's been a diva in OVW named Roucka who's current storyline is attempting to have her feet kissed by people she defeats.

She defeated Katie Lea in a Kiss My Foot match recently but the payoff is yet to come but there's been some great segments but sadly no video available yet.

Any in Kentucky or the Cincinnati area can watch OVW TV on Saturdays I believe.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Most of the wrestling divas are fitness model-types with large boobs and great feet, so you really can't lose no matter who you pick. LOL

My first pick would have to be Stacy Keibler. Those long legs of hers drive me nuts! She's listed at 135 lbs, but at 5'11", even with her lean build, I'm sure she's a little heavier. Still I would gladly spend an entire match lying on the canvas while she rubbed her size 10 soles all over my face and stomped and jumped all over me. And if she wanted to jump off the top rope - so be it. What a way to go!
:thumbsup2:

Last edited:

flapjak

Platflattened
Aug 30, 2003
Flatland, USA
Visit site
Most of the wrestling divas are fitness model-types with large boobs and great feet, so you really can't lose no matter who you pick. LOL

My first pick would have to be Stacy Keibler.
I liked Stacey too. Unlike what you state above, she was rather flat-chested, and she was a bit to thin to be a fitness model. But her face and her legs were terrific, and she had a great neck choke on the turnbuckle with her foot which I always wished was me!

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Yeah, Stacy never got a boob job, that's why I said "most" of them. However, she does do plenty of fitness modeling. Heck, she's even got a spread in one of my Mens Fitness magazines.

But at least we agree we'd love the chance to get in the ring with her. :eek:)

SubHero

Long Standing Member
May 20, 2006
I've watched quite a bit of wrestling in my time. I always hope for some ladies who dom over guys, but that is a pretty rare occurrence in pro wrestling. I remember years ago in GLOW wrestling once in awhile the ladies would beat the hell out of the male ref or David McClain, the owner, sometimes stomping all over them. But the Divas rarely have much of a shot against the super buff wrestlers, with a few exceptions - Chyna with Eddie Guerrero (and once with announcer Jim Ross), Sable with her ex Marc Mero, and a few others.

The only joy I get once in awhile is having the Divas beat the hell out of the male characters in the RAW vs. Smackdown video game. Even then, the game won't let ladies wrestle in the special matches like cage, etc. Bastards!
Don't forget that Stacy Kiebler's regular gimmick was to foot choke her opponents on the turnbuckle...!