wrestling/trampling

Oct 7, 2009
Hey guys need your help finding an obscure Japanese Wrestling promotion episode. The show is called HUSTLE Wrestling and the episode is from October 5 2005. In the ending of the show, they have the faces (good guys) tied up in the corners of the ring and one of the evil female managers (Yin Ling) sticks her high heel boot into the face of one of the tied up wrestlers. It also had a nice close-up. I've been trying to find this for so long but can't find it anymore. Maybe you guys have will have some luck.

Hey guys need your help finding an obscure Japanese Wrestling promotion episode. The show is called HUSTLE Wrestling and the episode is from October 5 2005. In the ending of the show, they have the faces (good guys) tied up in the corners of the ring and one of the evil female managers (Yin Ling) sticks her high heel boot into the face of one of the tied up wrestlers. It also had a nice close-up. I've been trying to find this for so long but can't find it anymore. Maybe you guys have will have some luck.
Poken, I could not find the whole show, but i found (parts of) the scene you're looking for in this short summary of HUSTLE 2005 (at 2:45).
The clip also features one of the typical Yin Ling sit-on-chest pins at 2:05, and a nice victory pose at 3:08.